The Go-to Planners
We work with a wide range of; developers, operators, house builders, financial institutions, strategic funds and private investors on a range of planning and development projects.
Our core planning team have over twenty five year experience in securing planning permissions across a broad spectrum of projects. Our range of planning services are comprehensive and cover more than just the standard services you would normally expect.
We offer expert advice on all planning matters
ShrimplinBrown provide expert planning advice on all planning matters. We offer a complete range of planning services and can assist at all stages of the development process.
We don’t believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach to planning applications. Each client and each site has specific requirements and we provide a tailored planning solution for each project.
We work alongside a range of associated consultants, often leading large multi-disciplinary teams and are well-placed to recommend a range of consultants whom we trust and who are able to provide the best specialist advice. Our focus is always on identifying the right consultant for the project.
Our full range of services include:
- Planning appraisals and strategy
- Due diligence
- Team assembly and project management
- Planning applications
- Change of use
- Minerals and waste planning
- Planning appeals – including Public Inquiries
- Asset planning
- Negotiation of section 106 legal agreements
- Local Plan engagement
- EIA management
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) liability calculations,
negotiations and representations
- Listed Buildings and Heritage Conservation
- Retail impact assessments and retail sequential assessments
- Flood Risk Sequential Tests
- Green Belt reviews
- Housing delivery appraisals
- Five Year housing land supply assessments
- Land Availability Appraisals (incl. SHLAA)
- Advertising consents
- Conservation Area consents
- Lawful Development Certificates (CLEUD/CLOPUD)
- Listed Building consents
- Prior Approval
- Reserved Matters
- Discharge of Conditions
- Plan monitoring
- Plan representations and examinations
- Strategic promotion
- Lobbying and stakeholder engagement
Click here for some examples of our previous Project Experience
<< Back to Services